لكشمي بطلة مسلسل هندي بنات زينة البيتاسم الحقيقي هو char ki laksbim betiyann

Twinkle Bajpai at Launch of Vikram Bhatt's 'Haunted - 3D' movie first look (120436)

'I do not believe in controversies' - Twinkle Bajpai

In spite of being caught amidst controversies in Bollywood Ka Ticket, Twinkle Bajpai does not move away from reality shows..


Twinkle Bajpai is another Tellywood actor who is fascinated by the realm of reality shows. After participating in 9X' Kaun Jitega Bollywood Ka Ticket and being surrounded by controversies galore, she is now seen in another reality show, Tyohaar Dhamaka on 9X.

Speaking to Telly Buzz about the show, Twinkle says, “Tyohaar Dhamaka is a new reality show. This is my fifth reality or if you count only the dance reality shows, it’s my second one. This show again has four zones and three participants representing each zone. I represent the Central zone along with Narayani Shastri and Yash Pandit.” Being surrounded by so much of controversy in her previous reality show, what compelled her to take up another one? She quips, “I have absolutely no qualms about doing reality shows. I do not believe in controversies and if I did, I would not be participating, I would be sitting at home. When I know that I am not wrong, why should I let it affect my decisions?”

When asked about her experience dancing with her co-actors, she says, “It was an extremely amazing experience dancing with them. I learned a lot from them especially Narayani. She is an accomplished dancer and has helped a lot with my dancing. “

Apart from Tyohaar Dhamaka, Twinkle will also be seen dancing in 9X’ upcoming reality show, Jalwa 4 2 ka 1.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url