Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta dealing with pain on Nach Baliye 5!


Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta dealing with pain on Nach Baliye 5!Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta dealing with pain on Nach Baliye 5!
Dancing is not an easy task and trouble just doubles when you have to match the steps with others. Picking up the taal and going in same beats definitely demands a lot.

And we are sure that TV couple Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey might have realized the same. It is notable that Sargun, who is seen in Sony TV’s Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada as Bulbul, came up with a spectacular dance performance along with beau Ravi Dubey on Star Plus’ Nach Baliye in its first episode.

But the beautiful act has a painful story behind.  The couple practiced a lot and had to go through a lot of exhausting and painful dance sessions. Sargun said, “I am completely bruised. I tend to fall and get hit every now and then on the show.”

When asked if she was the only one who got hurt, she said, “No, it’s not just me. I end up hitting Ravi a lot of times. In fact, there was a step where Ravi had to jump and you know what… he jumped on me. Actually, at times, we are putting in so much of effort that at the end of it we realize that both of us went extreme with each other. I end up getting bruised and so does he. In fact, every day after getting back home, I wish I had someone to give me a massage as my body pains severely. But then, it’s the same routine again the next day.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url